Tenacious Tape by Gear Aid is an all-purpose, weatherproof repair tape that fixes rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess on your beloved blanket or camping gear.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious Tape—and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
- Ultra-warm synthetic construction made from the same stuff as premium sleeping bags and down jackets
- Light & Packable weighing just 2.1lbs (throw size) and packs easily into included compression sack (approx. 6.5”x14”)
- Signature Rumpl design aesthetic inspired by the patterns found in nature
- Synthetic insulation allows use in conventional front load washing and drying machines
- Durable and water resistant
Odor and stain resistant
- Fabric: 20D Ripstop Nylon fabric (solid) and polyester (print) & DWR shield
- Insulation: 240g 3D Hollow Fiber synthetic insulation typically comfortable to 40°F (~4°C)
- Stuff sack: water resistant polyester
- Throw - 50 x 70” (127 x 178cm), 2.1lbs / Compresses to 6.5”x14”
- Aggressive adhesive sticks to almost any surface and can be used for a variety of flexible, long lasting repairs
- Instantly seals leaking seams, tears and pinholes; stops rips from spreading and acts as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas
- Clear version has a nongloss finish that's nearly invisible; colored versions use the actual fabrics found in popular tents, packs and outdoor gear