A weekly blog by Rumpl dedicated to all things Adventure & Cozy! We include stories from around the world, epic photos, timely memes, buzzin’ playlists, and of course –– the cool things Rumpl customers share with us! Have something you want to share? Let us know.
This Week’s Newsletter
- What To Watch 🎥
- What To Listen To 🎧
- Photo of the Week 📸
- Around the Web 🌐
Just missing a Beer Blanket.
QUICK HITS 📰
- Travis Rice’s backcountry-style insane snowboard competition is back for another tour. The first stop of Natural Selection was this week in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Are you traveling more in 2022 and not having any luck finding a deal? Us too. Here’s how to find bargains during off-peak travel.
- Want to see someone jump 70 feet in a sit ski? Trevor Kennison became the first adaptive athlete to hit the X Games Big Air jump.
Marc-André Leclerc makes some of the boldest solo ascents in history on remote alpine faces. No cameras (when he can avoid it), no rope, and no margin of error. If you like mountain films and climbing, this one’s for you.
Watch the trailer here, and the full-length film available on Netflix.
Adventure rating: 🏔🧗🥾🌲⛰
Cozy rating: 🎥🎞🎬
Last week, we asked our readers and Facebook Group members what they’ve been listening to, here are some recommendations from our community!
- Dirtbag Diaries - An adventure podcast that covers climbing, skiing, hiking, biking, paddling, running, travel, or whatever your passion outside is.
- Morbid - A true crime, creepy history, and all-things-spooky podcast.
- The Out of Collective - A collection of shows from ski and outdoor industry veterans.
- Crime Junkie - Can’t get enough of True crime? You’re in the right place.
- Theories of the Third Kind - Explore the unknown— UFOs, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, you name it.
- Rumpl's #WFH Playlist
- Fleetwood Mac
- The Encanto Soundtrack
- Adele's new album, 30
- The Lumineers new album, Brightside
Adventure rating: 󠅓🎧🥁❄️ 🎤 🎸 🚨
Cozy rating: 🎶🎶
Have something to share? Let us know! We'd love to hear your ideas, or hit us up just to chat.